Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Syndrome Syndrome is offline

Default Some sort of lookup formula required

Let's say for eg I have 5 worksheets labelled A,B,C,D,E.

Worksheet A has in column A the alpha-numerical values A1-A250 going down
the page, with one value per row. Worksheet B has values A251-A500 again in
column A going down the page, the same with sheet C & D up to the value A1000.

I want to be able to type a value in cell A1 of worksheet E, and then rows
2-10 of the same column to return the succeeding values as per worksheets
A,B,C,D.

For eg if I were to type A376 in cell A1 of Sheet E, I would want cell A2 to
pull through A377 from sheet C, A3 to pull through A378 from sheet C etc etc.

Can this be done? Have I made any sense? Please help.

Thanks