Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default Sum some cells in column but not #n/a errors

As long as they are contiguous, change the range.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Unicorn" wrote in message
Thanks for this, Bob.

Is there a way I can get the same result if i only want some of the cells
from A2 to A20?

Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMIF(A2:A20,"<#N/A")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Unicorn" wrote in message
This has been baffling me for hours.

How can I get Excel to sum a selection of cells, but ignore #N/A

errors?

I have a column of data, returning profit values for a particular

product
and percentages of that profit to a supplier each month

I want to sum the profit and the percentages separately, but as the

data
is
also used for charts, I don't want it to go to zero if I don't have

the
information. I either have# n/a errors occurring if not all the data

is
in,
or I have charts that drop to zero and I don't really want either.

Eg:

Oct-06

Client A profit £1545.55
Share to partner 1 £154.56