Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] treen333@gmail.com is offline

Default Macro that will hidden columns, rows and worksheets based on an identifier

I'm creating a wookbook where each row is indentified to a different
project as well as two columns and two work sheets. I need to hide the
rows, columns and worksheet for project A when viewing project B and
vis versa. I would like to create a macro to do this but I'm running
out of ideas. Can any one out there help?

Please note I am experienced in Excel but it is from hands on
experience so some highly technical terms may confuse me.

Thanks
Treen