Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ben Mehling Ben Mehling is offline

Default Formula help needed

I need to calculate a year-to-date total from a list of daily production
values. Each day has individual production totals, and it's own daily total,
and I need to have the daily totals added up into an annual total elsewhere
on the worksheet. I have asked for help on this before, but then no longer
needed the spreadsheet and foolishly deleted it without saving the formula I
was using to do this with. A mistake I won't be making again, believe me!

Any suggestion as to a direction to go here will be helpful! Thank you!