Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.officedev
LF LF is offline

Default How to copy workbook?

Can I copy several sheets at once, from one workbook to another, using
Worksheets.Copy? In this case, will the references to the formulas that are
in the copied group of sheets maintained correctly?

"macropod" wrote in message
Hi LF,

I am not sure I understand. When you copy over from one worksheet to
another, don't you simply copy the formulas?

If you have a formula on Sheet1 that refers to Sheet2, for example, the
copied formula will point to Sheet2 in the original workbook, not Sheet2
in
the copy.

Cheers

--