Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.office.developer.vba,microsoft.public.officedev
Max Max is offline

Default How to copy workbook?

If you do File Save As (for the "complicated" source .xls), you could then
build it up further from there. I'm presuming of course, that the "other"
workbook you have is almost like a "new" workbook which contains only some
work easily copied & pasted over into this "saved as" copy, in new sheets
for example. Anyway, this is the route I'd naturally take for such
instances.
--
Max
Singapore
"LF" wrote in message
Max,
I already have the workbook opened where I want to bring things in (from a
file). I cannot use SaveAs.
Regards,
Levente