Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Vasilis Tergen Vasilis Tergen is offline

Default Fixed column- Variable row #

I need to name a cell, using a fixed column and a a variable row #.
The row # changes every day, and it is the last row of a column of values.

I have the needed row #, resulting as a value in cell B8.
Ex: Today: B8=24. Tomorrow: B8 will be equal to: 25...
Thus, cell B8, will always point to the row # needed= the last row #
containing values.

What I need is to be able to name another cell using cell B8 as a part of a
formula.
Ex: If I wanted to name cell Y29, I'd want to use the value of cell B8(=24;
today...)
as its' row #.