Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
hadoka hadoka is offline

Default Referencing to other cell

Good Morning Everybody

I have a question, I have a table with column contains vessels name(B), and
other column contain vessel the agent name for every vessel (C),Sometime
vessel call our Port Two or three times a month and also some time with
different agent .

See Example Below

A B C
Date Vessel Agent
11/11/2006 Mercury 1 Sphinx
15/11/2006 Sea Eagle Gulf
16/11/2006 Mercury 1 Barwil
28/11/2006 Sea Star Barwil
30/11/2006 Sea Star Barwil

I had counted how many time the vessel call the port, But I Need to make
other cell telling which agent the vessel had, and if it called the port
more than one time in a moth with different agent to add the agents beside
each other separating them with a comma "," . Is it Possible to do that by
Excel ????.

That's all... Can anyone one help me ???
---
Best Regards

Mohamed Hadoka
Sphinx Shipping Agency