Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
fatdave fatdave is offline

Default Duplexing

Sorry, I am getting my names wrong. I have oe workbook with 10 sheats. I
would like to duplex 2 diffreans sheats on to one page. The reasion that thay
are two diffreand sheats is beacouse one is in lancape and the other is in
portrate.

David

"David Biddulph" wrote:

Right-click on a worksheet tab & select "Move or Copy ...". If you select
the option to copy, you can either copy the sheet to within the same
workbook, or to another open workbook, or to a new workbook.
--
David Biddulph

"fatdave" wrote in message
I have got a XLS with with about 10 workbooks. I am trying to duplicate
two
of them. How can i do this. They need to be on seperate workbooks because
one
is in landscape and the other portrait.

Any idears.

David