Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Phrank Phrank is offline

Default Greater than/Less than a certain Time (revisited)

Hi again,

I found a way to do this. Instead of having one column for the IN and
the OUT with a date/time stamp, I split each of these into two
columns, one with date and the other with time. Then, in the column
that asks if the item was returned (OUT) before 3:30, I put this
formula:

=IF(L7="","",IF(AND(DATEDIF(A7,B7,"D")=0,MOD(C7,1) <TIME(15,30,0)),"Yes","No"))

It works great. Thanks again for looking and with your help.

Frank