Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob Phillips Bob Phillips is offline

Default How to change a MATCH formula when moving it to a different sheet

Maybe

=INDEX(Prices!B3:B19,MATCH(A13,Prices!A3:A9,0),MAT CH(Prices!A14,B2:I2,0))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Bob Moore" wrote in message

Thanks to inputs on this forum (from Ron and DLLEGS), I have managed to
get my formula working which gets a price band from a table consisting
of Apartment codes versus Length of Stay.

Formala is listed below :-

=INDEX(B3:I9,MATCH(A13,A3:A9,0),MATCH(A14,B2:I2,0) )

This formala is on the third sheet of my workbook. First sheet = Input.
Second sheet = Invoice and Third sheet = Prices.

When I copy and paste the formula to the first sheet it obviously
doesn't work as it needs to reference a different sheet. I tried the
formal below but this don't work and i'm a bit stuck now.

=INDEX(Prices!B3:B19,MATCH(Prices!A13,A3:A9,0),MAT CH(Prices!A14,B2:I2,0))

Can anybody help ?

--
Bob Moore