Debra Dalgleish

You didn't indicate which version of Excel you're using, but the
following MSKB article may help:

XL2002: Menu Options for the AccessLinks Add-in Program Disappear
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=327767

Jackie wrote:
I downloaded the MS Access converter add in for Excel. The first time it
worked and was in the drop down menu to 'convert to Access.' When I opened
Excel again, it didn't. I checked the Add Ins drop down and MS Access is
there. I unchecked it, save, close. Then I opened Add Ins again and rechecked
the MS Access convert feature. Then I could find the MS Access convert in the
Data drop down.

I don't want to have to do this each time. Did I not place the access.exe
file in the right place on my hard drive? Any other suggestions?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List