Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default Keeping my cash expenses from subtracting the cash balance

I'm certainly confused. When *I* spend cash, it makes *my* cash balance
lower. Have you found a way to spend money that doesn't? If so, please
elaborate.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Michael T." <Michael wrote in message
I have Ecell 2003 and I have just started a Family budget. I have inputed
everything and it is working fine,Till I input what I pay for in cash and
it
also subtracts from my cash balance.

I do not want that, I want a clear picture of where I am spending my
money,
Not to alter something to make it add up to my checkbook. I woould
apperciate
any help. Thank you