Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Lock a print area

The print area is just a named range that users can set by choosing
FilePrint AreaSet Print Area.

You could use programming to set the print area before a worksheet
prints. For example, in the ThisWorkbook module:

'==================
Worksheets("Sheet1").PageSetup.PrintArea = "$B$5:$D$15"
End Sub

David McRitchie's has an intro to macros at:

art wrote:
Hi. Is there a way that I can lock the print area that I set. For E.G. if I
set the print area to cells B5:D15, is there a way to lock it so nobody
should be able to change it by mistake, and would have to unlock it to change
the print area?

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures