Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ggovier ggovier is offline

Default "" does not seem to give a Blank cell

That sort of helps, but.... (Excel 2002)
On the graph the plot now assumes that a line must be drawn from (in your
example) point 2 to point 4, that's better than dropping to 0 for point 3,
but I'd rather see a break in the graph (nothing plotted between points 2 and
4).

I swear that used to work if you used a "XY (scatter)" graph (instead of
"line" graph) with the straight line option, but not today. Any ideas? I need
something like "null", a blank cells acts the way I want, but not one with
the calculation that should give a blank cell.

Glen

"Niek Otten" wrote:

Hi Susan,

Use =NA() instead of ""