Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
apprentice idiot apprentice idiot is offline

Default DECONCATENATING IN EXCEL2007 for further use in ACCESS

I am looking to break down Sanskrit words in Excel2007 into their components
without undergoing a nervous breakdown myself.
Take an imagined word in English such as antisuperremuneration, which might
be hyphenated as anti-super-re-munerat-ion to show its component parts.
I cannot wolesale assign colors to the parts with find&replace, as the
procedure colors the whole cell. I suppose I might accomplish the the task
partially in Word and then reintroduce everything back into Excel. So that I
might have columns of:
ENTRY: component1; component2; component3; etc.
All bright suggestions appreciated.