jdawg56

Default Can't open Hyperlinks from another computer

I have made a spreadsheet that has Hyperlinks to another spreadshhet. The
Hyperlinks work fine on my PC but no one else can't link to the spreadsheet
from his/her PC. When they link it says something like "the file name is not
found.." In most cases Excel freezes as well. I put the spreadsheet with
links on to a network so anybody can access the files. I noticed that the
path I make is P:/Planning/Service Agreements... When I check the path on
another PC it's ../Planning/sService Agreements... What is going on? I have
Excel XP, the person who try's to look at the file has Excel 2000. Does this
have anything to do with it?