Jim Thomlinson

Default quarterly reports

You are going to have some problems. The Quarters do not break evenly between
weeks. Can you get a hold of the daily amounts. If so then we can set you up
with at pivot table which will automatically subtotal based on weeks, months
, quarters...What ever makes you heart go pitter patter... Otherwise you will
have to break up 4 of your weeks that straddle the quarters.

HTH

"Al Vanderhoof" wrote:

I have a workbook that has 52 weeks(rows) of income and expenses(columns).
I'm trying to set up a quarterly reports sheet that updates from this info,
but I cannot figure out how to set up the formulas that will find the dates
that are in the range and save the subtotals and totals.
Thanks ahead of time for any help