Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Add to distribution list without opening Add to distribution list without opening is offline

Default how do I duplicate info from an original worksheet to another?

Use the paste special feature.

On worksheet #1 copy the entire column (or all of the names and some extra
ones for name you may want to add later). On the worksheets that you want the
names to copy to - go to the cell where you want the names to copy to - go to
Edit / Paste Special - Click on the 'Paste Link' button on the bottom of that
window. Now when you add, change or edit a name on Worksheet #1 the rest of
the worksheets will update. Note: if you add, edit or change the paste linked
cells on the other worksheets - it will break the link!

Hope this helps.

Tonya

"spiderWebb" wrote:

On worksheet #1, I have two hundred names I want duplicated on worksheets 2 &
3. I also want worksheet 2 & 3 to reflect any changes that I make to
worksheet #1 should we add or delete any names. I would rather not do this
cell by cell if I do not have to. HOpe this makes sense