Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default In Excel, colors don't appear until I do a print preview

The article that I referenced is still available:

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change

Flor Mejia wrote:
I am having this issue an all the articles showed in here do not exist any
more... anyone has a solution for it?

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

They've changed the article number:

The fill color, the fill pattern, or the line color of a WordArt or
AutoShape object in an Office document does not change
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=833258

Bob Phillips wrote:

See if this helps

Changes to fill color and fill pattern are not displayed in Office programs

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures