Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default In my excel sheet I only want to see used rows and column.than

Assuming your form is comprised of the range A1:G30 or similar.

Insert a couple of columns at left. Now range is C1:J30

Insert a couple of rows at top and bottom.

Color these a nice grey color so's your data input area is surrounded by these.

To keep users from going outside this area you could lock those cells and not
allow locked cells to be selected.

Or set the scrollarea to just your data range.

A few ways to set up your form visually...........whatever looks best to you.

Gord

On Thu, 23 Nov 2006 01:07:02 -0800, Joe wrote:

it looks better than before. Is there anything that I can do to center the
form in the sheet without having unused collumns around so to make it look
like a proper Form or questionnaire

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Hide the unused rows and columns?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP