Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default format a linked cell

You are very welcome.
--
Gary's Student

"richard" wrote:

Thank-you for your help.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

If you change the data on the data sheet, that does not automatically re-wrap
the destination. This little macro will examine every cell in your worksheet
and if the format is wrap, the cell is re-wrapped:

Sub re_wrap()
For Each r In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If r.WrapText = True Then
r.WrapText = False
r.WrapText = True
End If
Next
Gary's Student

"richard" wrote:

The problem I have is I have many worksheets that are linked to one data
worksheet, if the information that is typed into the data sheet exceeds the
space I have allowed per line on the linked sheet then I don't see all the
data in the cell in the linked sheet , unless I click on the cell and format
it and click "wrap"

I have set all the mapped cells to "Wrap" but it does not make any
difference. I still have to click on the cell and click wrap off and then on
again...then it works.

Can this be set to wrap automatically ?