Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default can an array update only once?

Either freeze the inputs or place the formulae with values.
--
Gary's Student

"jmomorrison" wrote:

I have an array formula that matches product codes on the active worksheet to
corresponding product costs in another workbook. For inventory purposes, I
want the formula to return the total value of the product at the time I make
the entries. That is working fine. My question is, how can I then freeze
those values, so that if the product cost changes in the future, it won't
affect my past inventory amounts?

Thanks!