Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Richard Wrigley Richard Wrigley is offline

Default VBA - sub routines Help please

Greetings from Norfolk
I am trying to create a 'accounts' routine that allows the user to select
first (A) what they want to do (enter sales, monthly account etc.) then (B)
to select the month that they wish to work on.
I used buttons to select the first (A), then the macro that runs from the
button (common to all three butons) to display the list box (B) to select
the month.
The problem is that I cannot find a way to save the information on which
button has been operated to start the process. The macro that runs from the
button (A) does not connect with the macro that runs FROM the pull down
list - they appear as two distinct routines.

--
Richard.

"I have yet to see any problem, however complicated, which when looked at in
the right way, did not become still more complicated"
Poul Anderson