debsumrall

Select File Open from the menu bar. Click the first workbook to open, then
shift+click each of the other files to open. Click the Open button in the
dialog. Each workbook will be in it's own window.

"Joe E via OfficeKB.com" wrote:

Gord,

That solution almost gives me what I want. It does in fact give each excel
file its own button in my windows taskbar, but they do not each have their
own window. They all map the same single window. I want to have a
separate window for each spreadsheet because I have two monitors and I
often need to have a different spreadsheet displayed on each monitor. Any
more thoughts?

Thanks,
Joe