Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default VLOOKUP to Display adjacent cell

You are welcome! Thanks for the feedback!
As far as commas vs semicolons are concerned: common language of this forum
is English including Excel language version (except explicitely stated
otherwise). English uses commas as delimiters therefore all formulae posted
should use (and actually use) commas! I also use semicolons in my language
version but I always translate formulae to English version before posting.

Stefi

€˛alex genadeloos€¯ ezt Ć*rta:

Stefi,

A few comma's for semicolon's aside this works super as wel!

thx

Alex

Stefi wrote:
=IF(ISERROR(VLOOKUP(A3,$O$1:$P$202,2,FALSE)),"NOK" ,VLOOKUP(A3,$O$1:$P$202,2,FALSE))

Regards,
Stefi

,,alex genadeloos" ezt Ć*rta: