Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Artur Artur is offline

Default Open Workbook created in Excel 2003 in a computer that runs Excel

I am having trouble in opening a workbook that I created in a computer that
runs Excel 2003 and then opening it in a computer that runs Excel 2000. I did
use some macros, but it does not open even disabling macros.
One thing that I thing might be the problem is that the Excel 2003 is a
Portuguese idiom version, and the Excel 2000 is a English language version.
How do I find out?
I do not want to do everything again, the file has more than 10 sheets and
more than 1000 lines in VB!!

thanks in advance!