Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Biff Biff is offline

Default Basic Macro Knowledge

If you're not familiar with these terms:

add-ins
vba's
modules
save in personal vs. save in this workbook....

I wouldn't start out with John Walkenbach's Power Programming. It assumes
you already have a basic understanding. I would start out with John
Walkenbach's Excel VBA Programming for Dummies. I have a copy of it myself!

Biff

"Nick Hodge" wrote in message
Carrera

Try either VBA step by step by MS Press or John Walkenbach's Power
Programming for the version you have

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"carrera" wrote in message
add-ins
vba's
modules
save in personal vs. save in this workbook....

yikes. I know the function of macros, and have made basic ones for
specific
files where I just click Start and End recording, but...

when I look up macro help here, or just in general, I get lost in the
terminology. When you try to figure out what a term means, the
definition
includes more terms I don't know.

Where can I go for some basic, spelt out learning? Once I understand the
basic terms and functions, they'll be no stopping me!