Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nick Hodge Nick Hodge is offline

Default Basic Macro Knowledge

Carrera

Try either VBA step by step by MS Press or John Walkenbach's Power
Programming for the version you have

--
HTH
Nick Hodge

"carrera" wrote in message
add-ins
vba's
modules
save in personal vs. save in this workbook....

yikes. I know the function of macros, and have made basic ones for
specific
files where I just click Start and End recording, but...

when I look up macro help here, or just in general, I get lost in the
terminology. When you try to figure out what a term means, the definition
includes more terms I don't know.

Where can I go for some basic, spelt out learning? Once I understand the
basic terms and functions, they'll be no stopping me!