Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sandy Mann Sandy Mann is offline

Default Holiday rules for Memorial Day Dates

Thank you for converting the formula Jim, that may well be the OP's problem.
I keep forgetting that everyone in the world does not work the same way as
we do.........
months then days......
commas in place of periods.........
semi-colons in place of commas..........
Macs in place of Windows.......
to say nothing of spelling......

--
HTH

Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"Jim Cone" wrote in message
Out here in the colonies, I had to switch the position of
the month and day for it to work. No, I haven't figured it out yet.
=FLOOR("5/"&DAY(MINUTE(A1/38)/2+56)&"/"&A1,7)-34
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Sandy Mann"
wrote in message
Sorry OC, I should have said. A1 contains the year as a plain number ( ie
2006 or 2007 etc) therefore Easter in 2078 will be on April 3rd.
I just can't wait to see if it is right! <g
Actually George only said that it was correct up to 2078. I don't know if
that was only as far as he went but it agrees with a Easter calculator
that
I found on the net for the year 3050.
--
HTH
Sandy
and the crowning place of kings

with @tiscali.co.uk

"OC"
wrote in message
Sandy,
What would go in A1? I've been playing around with it and can't get
anything to work. Got any ideas?

Thanks,
OC