aaronm49

Default Array not working correctly Returns FALSE on second part

The below array I am working on is having a problem with the scond part. The
cell is returning false. The first part works correctly when "All" is
selected in my list box which triggers the first part, but when I select a
specific region, the cells returns FALSE. Usually the array just doesn't
work if there is a problem so I am not sure how to interpret this. I have
checked the standard items that can cause problems with arrays.
Specifically, name range size are equal. Thanks

=IF('Dashboard-Sales'!$A$6="ALL",SUM(IF($AM3&Key!$B$2&Lists!$I$3= Win_Probability&CloseMonth&C_F_U_R__Blank,Total_Co ntract),SUM(IF($AJ3&'Dashboard-Sales'!$A$6&Key!$B$2&Lists!$I$3=Win_Probability&Re gion&CloseMonth&C_F_U_R__Blank,Total_Contract))))