Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Elkar Elkar is offline

Default Change Cell Color - More Than Three Conditions

Do you have more than three "conditions"? Or is it that you need more than
three formats?

Conditional Formatting is not limited to 3 conditions. You can actually
have several if you use the AND and OR functions. The number of formats,
however, is limited to 3 (4 if you count the default format).

If you provide some more detail, we might be able to suggest a solution.

Also, here are a couple links that may be of interest:

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/conditional6.html

http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.....Download.html

HTH,
Elkar

"Paperback Writer" wrote:

I have an issue where I need to change the color of a cell based on a
particular value. Normally, I'd use conditional formatting, but this time I
have more than three conditions. In fact, I have five.

How should I do this?