Dave Peterson

I think xl likes to "help" you by remember what you did last.

If the worksheet window was saved less than maximized, it'll open less than
maximized -- but only if you don't have the current worksheet window maximized.

I'd try creating a new workbook. Maximize every window that you want
maximized. Then close the workbook and excel.

(delete that test workbook when you're done.)

Stacymm wrote:

For some reason, lately when excel starts, it starts with the window very
small. How do I set it to that all the windows open as maximized windows.

--

Dave Peterson