Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mark Philley Mark Philley is offline

Default Multiple Matched Lines

I need advice on retrieving all rows of data that match a specific criteria
or criteria range (ie date(s)) and have the data from these rows copied to a
preformatted worksheet and copied down as many times as the number of
selected rows. Vague enough? In my first sheet I have: Order #, Name, ID,
Date, etc.. My second sheet is a pre-formatted sheet with blanks for all
of the data contained in the first sheet. I want to enter a date or order #
range on the second sheet and have this pre-formatted sheet copied down the
sheet as many times as the no of matching rows I have. (similar to
mail-merging the matching rows to my excel form).