Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
rwcita rwcita is offline

Default How to get all format options in Excel when only 1 comes up?

Thank you do much for your quick response. Yes, Font was the only option, and
your solution was most helpful.

"Mike Rogers" wrote:

rwcita

When you get only one option is it to format "Font"? You have double
clicked in the cell and are in the "Edit" mode. Just single click to select
the cell and when you goto format you will have all the options.

Does this help?

Mike Rogers

"rwcita" wrote:

Why does only one option come up sometimes in Excel 2003 when I select
multiple cells and choose Format, Cells, and how do I go about getting all
the options (e.g. Number, Allignment, Font, Border, Patterns, Protection) to
come up when this happens?