Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Retrieving Values from Cell with Macro

Try dropping that .Value at the end of the "cell.copy ..." line.

Anift wrote:

HI Bob,
Thanks for the reply,
It throwing an error "object doesnt support property or method " on
cell.copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(i,"A").Value

any suggestions?

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

For Each cell In Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("B1:B20")
If cell.Offset(0,1).Value = "Open" Then
i = i + 1
cell.copy Worksheets("Sheet2").Cells(i,"A").Value
End If
Next cell

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Anift" wrote in message
Hi I want to write a macro code to retrieve the value in a Cell in

Range( B1
: B20) if the corresponding Value in C1:C20 is " Open".
The Value should be displayed in a Range ( A1: A20) in a differnt

worksheet
of the same file

For E.G B1 = Name1 C1 = Closed
B2 = Name2 C2 = Open
B3 = Name3 C3= Open

Now in Other sheet, I want to import all the values of Cell in range B1:20
if the corresponding value in Cell range C1:C20 is " Open"

Can anybody help with the code?, any help will be appreciated

--

Dave Peterson