Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leo Heuser Leo Heuser is offline

Default Rearrange numbers from a column in a different order in a second c

"macropod" skrev i en meddelelse

I am also aware that there was a mention of percentages the day after I
posted my reply but, nonetheless, the OP said my solution provided the
answer sought. Maybe that's because it was being used as a key (eg via
INDEX, MATCH, OFFSET or LOOKUP, etc) to the percentages.

You are probably right about that.

But it gives the wrong result:
A B C
1 1
2 2 2
3 3 3
4 4 4
5 5 5
6 6 11
12 22 22
13 23 23
14 24 24
15 25 25
16 26 31
22 42 42
23 43 43
24 44 44
25 45 45
26 46 51
32 62 62
33 63 63
34 64 64
35 65 65
36 66 71
The original sequence is 'A', your's is 'B' and mine is 'C'.

And if your testdata was in A1:A4800, you remembered to set the
datarange in my subroutine (which was A2:A4801) to A1:A4800
prior to running the sub ;-)

Leo Heuser