Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Force user to enter data in cell before moving to next cell

You can use conditional formatting to colour other cells black if the
required information hasn't been entered. There are instructions he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat02.html

Or, make formulas in other cells dependent on the entry in required
cells, e.g.:

=IF(A2="","Enter a value in cell A2",B2*C2)

Fusionmags wrote:
I would like some help- I have designed a form were information needs to be
entered in certain cells, how can I force users into inputting this data and
not skipping cells

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures