BobM

Default Charts should not be resized when deleting rows/columns.

If a row or column that passes behind a chart is deleted, the chart shrinks
in size corresponding to the width of the row or column that was deleted. The
same is true when inserting rows or columns in the area where a chart is,
except that it grows. This is very annoying.

The only workaround I know of is to move the chart away from the
rows/columns which will be deleted before deleting them. There hasn't been a
situation yet when I've been happy the chart resized itself.

I suggest that charts retain their dimensions regardless of when happens
with the sizing of the rows/columns behind them.

Regards,
Bob