Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
David Biddulph David Biddulph is offline

Default Different X-axis labels for different Series in same chart

If you have an XY (scatter) chart, you can add a secondary X axis.
--
David Biddulph

"gmontgomery" wrote in message
Is there a way for me to make the X-axis reflect different labels for a
2nd
and 3rd series in the same chart. In the 1st series when I put in the
value
for the X axis, I have it show this value in the data label and not along
the
bottom of the chart. I want to do the same thing for the additional
series
but when I go to change the X axis in the 2nd series, it changes it for
the
1st series as well and since the information is different it doesn't do
what
I need it to. Please help. Thanks, Gabrielle