Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Curtis Curtis is offline

Default Counting # of days worked

Will this formula calculate thee number of different days worked?

Column L contains the day but will have multiple entires of simular dates.

EX: each employee, Column j could have, for example 8 items listed on Nov
16, 6 on Nov 15, etc. In this example I need to calculate that he only worked
2 days

Thanks

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMIF(J2:J100,"employee number",L2:L100)

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Curtis" wrote in message
Column J= employee number
Column L = day(s) work

I need to sum the number of different days worked by each employee (Column

can have multiple instances of the same date)

Thanks

ce