Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Paul B Paul B is offline

Default excel calendar - list of names displayed on calendar

Brian, I like the calendar on this page by Chip Pearson

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/download.htm

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Brian'88" wrote in message
I have a list of names with dates that change on a regular basis. I want
display these names on a standard Monthly calendar to send out. as these
dates change often, I am looking to have the names move on the calendar as
the dates change.

Any suggestions?

thank you for your assistence.