Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
T Kirtley T Kirtley is offline

Default how to delete part of the content on multiple cells in excel?

If the text is in cell A1 you could find the text to the left of the comma
with a formula like:
=LEFT(A1,FIND(",",A1)-1)

To find the text to the right of the comma (excluding the space) you could
use a formula like:
=MID(A1,FIND(",",A1)+2,LEN(A1)-FIND(",",A1)+2)

HTH,

TK
"Luis" wrote:

I want to delete part of the content of multiple cells at the same time, for
example:

27, 80%
35, 90%

if I want to delete everything but the percentage numbers, what formula
would work? or viseversa, If I want to leave the first set of numbers and
delete the comma space percentage numbers?

Thank you.

Luis.