Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Michael Michael is offline

Default how to delete part of the content on multiple cells in excel?

Hi Luis. Rather than trying to delete one set of numbers from the cells, why
not use Data-Text to Columns and use the comma as the delimiter. You could
then delete the column you don't want. Another approach would be to use
Left(A1,2) to get the 27 (assuming it is in A1), or right(A1,3) to get the
80%. HTH
--
Sincerely, Michael Colvin

"Luis" wrote:

I want to delete part of the content of multiple cells at the same time, for
example:

27, 80%
35, 90%

if I want to delete everything but the percentage numbers, what formula
would work? or viseversa, If I want to leave the first set of numbers and
delete the comma space percentage numbers?

Thank you.

Luis.