Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TeeSee TeeSee is offline

Default Sheet Group

Thaks to all!

JMay wrote:
You can "Group" sheets in Excel by holding down the Control-Key and
leftClicking The Sheetname Tab (selecting non-contiguosly) or
For Contiguous Sheets left click the left-most sheet Hold down the
Shift-Key
And left-click the right-most sheetname tab (all between will be
selected.

Do what ever you wish (which will affect ALL currently grouped sheets,
BUT

REMEMBER to UNGROUP them Right-click on any one (the short menu will
show)
Left click on UNGROUP SHEETS !!!!

"TeeSee" wrote in message
oups.com:

In Lotus 123 I could group sheets where if I changes format on one
sheet it changed on all. Can't seem to find this in Excel. Could
someone please point me in rite direction?

Thanks