Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Raoul Raoul is offline

Default excel chart to tiff or eps format

Hello,

I have created several detailed charts in excel for a paper that I am
sending to a journal. The journal requires that my files have eps or
tiff extensions. How do I convert the excel chart into tiff or eps? I
have tried to 'print' to tiff with microsoft office document image
writer , but the quality of the chart is too low. I also tried to copy
and paste the graph into paint shop pro and to save it as .eps , but
agai the quality is too low. Any other suggestions would be much
appreciated. Thanks.

Raoul