Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
_ _ is offline

Default Excel formula question.

indeed correct, yet in excel, where forum viewer's are amazed on acrobatics,
they may catch the acrobatic of short or boolean shortcuts, but the real
world sense in computing are categorized and every thing is subject to
auditing, via excel defined functios...hope we do not misguide the real end
users..especially those working in financing sector...

"Lori" wrote:

This formula still applies if the annualized rate of 0.49% per month is
used (=(1.06)^(1/12)-1).

Niek Otten wrote:

This is not compounded monthly; look at Dana's formula, which is.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel