S Patel

Sorry I have Posted the question in wrong disscusion Group. Please Ignor this
question

"S Patel" wrote:

I have two access files one is My Tables and Second is My Forms.
I have all the tables in My Table database and All forms,quries and reports
in My Forms. Both of this databases and kept in one folder called My Folder.
I keep moving this My folder form my Laptop to my home computer to My work
computer. Each time I move this folder I have to re link the two databases.
Is there a procedure that I can right that will execute on opening the access
athat will check if my tables are connected or not and if not gives me a
message and asks me to connect them before I start to work. or just figures
out it self as boths the database in in the same folder called My folder.
If any one can help I will really appreciate. Earlier someone helped but It
exactly did not make clear and I am not able to get it working.
Thanks in advance.