Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
NetworkTrade NetworkTrade is offline

Default creating labels

2 approaches:

1. Do Mail Merge using Word - with the Word mail wizard it prompts you to
select your data source and you simply browse to the Access table or query
(no need to put things in excel - that is just a separate step...)

2. Create a Report; embedded in the Report Wizard making capability is to
use labels as well.

I have done / and do both. When someone is doing alot of Access things -
like looking at forms/reports/etc...and just one of the things they need is
also labels - I use number 2 approach.

On the otherhand if someone is really only doing labels - and simply uses
Access to keep the data organized...I use approach 1.

--
NTC

"Laura ( '_' )" wrote:

hi, how can i create labels so I can input about 100 names and they will
print off in a label style, Ive tried everything please help!!

--
\m/ O_O \m/
Laura..... :)