Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Debbie Debbie is offline

Default Combination chart - Line - Column on 2 Axes

Hello!

I am trying to create a combination chart that has bars and a line. The
bars should all relate to one axis while the line should relate to the
secondary axis. The problem is that when I make the chart, it relegates one
of my bars to a line. I can change the axis to the primary where it should
be but it is a line, not a bar. I have also tried making a column only chart
and add in my line and secondary axis but to no avail. As soon as I put in
the secondary axis, Excel converts one of my bars to a line.

Any input would be a great help!

Thanks,
Debbie